Sunday, April 17, 2011

Farewell when the forces in Europe

     When the force used to love the brand in Europe , even ridiculously expensive ,vibram 5 fingers, I still its loyal fans.

    now ,mac brushes, I feel comfortable is the first choice , so when the force of the European Di Yaoku thin T shirt , etc. I have been all out , replaced by a Milan Deng and easy Philippine jeans ,mac makeup wholesale, casual pants, Teenmix And his of her shoes. Coupled with excessive body slim, dark , black have become my taboo.

    from pregnancy to breastfeeding to the baby's health, hair, haircut , clothing invariably ,mac makeup, even the shoes are slippers main . Brilliant to see another woman every day , I can only envy copies.

    course, I now demand more and more clothing and shoes with high , not only comfortable but also nice to be able to meet this requirement is indeed too much, in the event of a suitable , I will not count the price , All won .