Sunday, April 17, 2011

How to youth.

    If you want to be able to get,

    then life will soon lose the real meaning.

    If you want to understand what it is

    then life is not just a steering wheel can not move the car.

    the face of 11 years,

    seems like not see the end of the night.

    but this would be the perfect year

    only I believe.

    back 10 years,

    there are too many screen surface.

    10 February 23 Lunar New Year is April 7,

    box in the 429 birthday cake that my farewell to eighteen years of age.

    because the school enrollment,

    on June 26 and the true meaning of my school to say goodbye. the day of arrival

    Yueyang, Hunan,

    next day,mac makeup,

    in Hengshan on top of Zhu Longfeng my most sincere thanks to a stick of incense.

    the summer is happy and calm through his uncle's home.

    August 18 is the first time to go very far in the distance,

    to pick the one modified the A8,

    Lamborghini seems to think nothing.

    race through the exercise in the North Third Ring Road,

    luxury cars filling the streets of the capital,

    reminds me of the only seen twice in Xinyu, Jiangxi K33333 car that Mercedes Benz.

    walk in his brother's school,

    He said that Beijing is not the sun drying.

    examination in order not to disturb his brother,

    my uncle and two other people holding the camera to the thousand and tour the Great Wall began.

    Thirteen Ling, the old Beijing of these attractions are not quite remember,

    only remember the Lotus with sunglasses smoking a Southern woman looks evil,

    package under our taxi driver.

    who still remember the sweet face and long petite girl and her Austin, LOMO machine

    a photo with her do not know are still alive.

    I remember a group of Indians in the photo,

    one of the twelve-year-old Indian boy looked at me with eyes of faith a long time,

    soon,

    his father and I would propose to help the little boy pictured.

    day trip soon,

    only after we get back the money to buy a watermelon,

    It made me more believe that here is Beijing.

    strength if the person is and will go on

    perhaps Beijing will give me a different impression.

    both the number of red envelopes to the principal of the five,

    or the army for ye shall one million air villas,

    people spontaneously think of the money is away from home to the power of words.

    do not remember how spectacular Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City,

    buy ticket queue of people only remember a visit to good and enthusiastic crowd of foreigners.

    September 3 and younger brother after dinner in the private restaurants say goodbye,

    uncle friend's car to get that nasty Yao Chang East Lake

    brother thought the car they get to the train station and then to Beijing.

    so the end of our summer vacation,

    is my life last summer.

    and the two get along well with his brother,

    aunt and uncle have always regarded as my own daughter, such as love,

    grateful for this summer.

    (after his brother's Graduation Dinner,

    also recognized his brother's classmates,

    a cute pig brother and my sister. )

    Strange night, Institute of Foreign Trade was sent to seven quarters downstairs.

    began two months of the most boring time at university,

    Xu will come to visit occasionally,

    before it even reminds me of good times in their school.

    October 10,

    I started the efforts of more than twenty days.

    addition to the library is the gymnasium,

    find themselves hard work is terrible,

    unshakeable determination that wind and rain do not know if my stubborn personality.

    November 10,

    story in the dishes that I remember the reception desk you graduate in the mad photo,

    to meet again face the same fear of tomorrow.

    dinner,

    taxi back to school with your luggage and then to the train station,

    are 527 graduation trip to hyperbole began. Singles

    November 11,

    week we filled the black duck, Wuhan life.

    those three days and four nights,

    Wuhan, I remember the fine.

    the Ministry of Lane's cattle cake,

    charge of East Lake boat people

    Hanzhengjie the bustling, They are good wishes

    tower

    the Yellow Crane Tower salesperson selling sandalwood comb grievance tears.

    back to Nanchang after,

    Vicki leave school that day.

    all busy looking for work and interviews,

    but I know the Arab tolerance and Keego.

    the third day after coming back from Wuhan,

    went to the train station.

    casually on a train,

    heart began a trip to no purpose no direction of travel.

    reach Anhui,

    Tongling feel as cold as the depths of the mountains the temperature.

    this city is too quiet

    it like it's not downtown.

    did not go into Huangshan

    but remember that day at the station from the heart of happiness.

    is early morning arrival in Nanchang Railway Station.

    go back to school,

    found that most students have found work,

    school and junior resume is cast in the November of life,

    but it seems none of my business.

    I still continue to live leisurely,

    immediately after coming back from the Anhui Province bought the previous book's Converse shoes,mac makeup wholesale,

    black and beige,

    is determined only after carefully considering the two colors.

    day,

    bought five pieces of clothes in one breath,

    but not purchased through the ZARA sweater is my big love.

    I do not know how to think of clothes,

    thousand dollars if not through the force of Europe,

    ONLY I could really feel good.

    I can easily buy something inexplicable,

    such as fire machine Taitouwawa summer parasol.

    but at things like price,

    who can not stay.

    back to Nanchang, the seventh day after the afternoon

    has embarked on a journey to Shenzhen.

    purpose is to get right in the SLR, Huaqiang North,

    should be a Canon D550.

    but all working through the price of true and false, and I fear Huaqiang North,

    had to go to Hong Kong next year and the 1095 purchase agreement.

    ended after six days of life in Shenzhen,

    let me know and experience a lot.

    back to school,

    side is no longer busy with students looking for work,

    but busy packing bags to go home.

    no one bedroom,

    beginning December 6 at a friend's boutique to help.

    uncle had started with a turtle with Zhang Zhong Taishu whether the dream of a fat gay life

    simple and fulfilling.

    16 December snow,

    miserable I sleep better in the bedroom.

    go next door to find Pinger,

    We helped each other,

    rather starve to death out of the cold and do not die in the spirit of the street there was a disease through the winter snow. Although the students

    depleted,

    but also gave me a warm Backstreet.

    often sit in tea shops,

    that girl in Guangxi and I have talked to endless topic,

    naturally we are very good friends.

    Every time I go she felt very warm store,

    as to his own family.

    go there every day to benefit horse bakery,

    as the favorite royal salad packages. Aunt

    know more than a year,

    still used to watching her do the cake and told me to listen to her school on the back street on the things about her family,

    a chat is four to five hours. WT

    know as pre-arranged,

    in his shop I like to listen to his plans for life and passion,

    I saw a young man in his early twenties, some struggle of the spirit.

    have such a good friend

    worth it.

    the evening of December 18,

    Pinger in bed listening to the memories of their years of love,

    slowly fell asleep.

    early in the morning she would go,

    I wore pajamas, and her embrace, She looked thin

    dragging a large bag and left.

    the bye,

    really never see him again.

    very sad,

    only leaves time to know what is friendship.

    Pinger,

    Thank you to accompany me through the first snow of 2010.

    December 24 Christmas Eve,

    gas at a friend's clothes shop chat chat Meizu.

    want to talk about life in the boutiques.

    whenever he woke up every day,

    good mood to go early to late to the general mood.

    meal time is not the law

    but a group of people is like a family reunion dinner.

    guests face bargaining is necessary,mac brushes,

    will only make my mouth every day agile.

    think of what to say,

    thinking about how to sell, how to sell.

    remember when I first went to this boutique to hear a song

    embarrassed to ask the owner, but I want to hear this song called.

    (and then became our boutique shops,

    because every fat man comes I will say something Do not take our store to pay. )

    in the store that day listening to the song is called,

    you do not know.

    schools, virtually no one, and

    to me.

    my head I want to say

    I really became our class who adhere to the last.

    open this joke with you becomes very real

    me stay in school eight at night,

    very desolate.

    December 30,

    school I became the last person

    and teacher with the school,

    because she did not have my key she can not leave school.

    morning went to the sophomore's dream-bedroom,vibram 5 fingers,

    sent away present.

    also went to the tea shop bakery farewell

    the lingua franca of the things they gave them.

    passing Qisehua see a SpongeBob SquarePants,

    bought it useless to look for.

    This is my last one in the Backstreet consumption.

    and meet his brother after the Old Fukuyama,

    I really was not part of Nanchang.

    December 31,

    depressed the day I was home,

    not used to a boring life so suddenly.

    think

    Nanchang, in addition to the cold point

    other very well.

    two and a half in Nanchang,

    gain a lot of friends.

    I am very happy,

    say,

    have your good.

    Nanchang little reluctant,

    but you I do not want to.

    New Year is not it?

    cross bar cross bar,

    goodbye to 10 years.

    you have given me so many memories, January

    craziest travel

    11 years who told me to continue.

    warmest those friends,

    11 years who struggle with me.

    I like talking to himself, without a head about a year to write these memories,

    to welcome my own for 11 years.