Wednesday, December 22, 2010

But at this moment

see gracious moment, I mac brushes froze. I do not know why she will appear here. smiling looking at the small words, my heart is getting wet up. \very clear what she was saying in the end. small words turned into her room. little words came out mac cosmetics store her luggage. Introduction to a stack of small bills on the table, I saw that exquisite dishes already cooling. little words said it was the past two months rent, she had bought with money disputes between us. little words said to me: \originally I wanted to set it into your fingers, always wanted to trap your heart, you always wanted to cover in my side.

But at this moment, I reached out to grab you, they found the arms of their own has long been in existence for another. If everything is already too late? Ding Xiao Yan Han VS Le out of this building I have a person to look at the
mac cosmetics outlet as a writer, I am presumptuous tears. cried a woman's prerogative. I do not care how people see me around. even if I burst into tears, even if I find any, even if the person I love is not love me, I still like a deer to be proud. because they do not choose me, is his loss. Humph!