Sunday, December 19, 2010

The soft sloe is made from EVA mold

With Sun Microsystems' recent acquisition by Oracle, I've found myself moving offices, which thankfully is closer to home. As I would no longer be going anywhere near Camberley, I cancelled my old gym membership at mac cosmetics outlet  (free plug: this is a great, friendly and very affordable small gym in Sandhurst that I would have continued being a member of if it were practical) and waited to see what the Oracle offering is.
Oracle's offering is a heavily discounted corporate membership with the mac cosmetics store   gym across the road. Normally David Lloyd is way too expensive for my liking, but with the corporate discount, it's no more expensive than what I used to pay for Foundation Fitness, so I signed up from 1 December.


The soft sloe is made from EVA mold and in order to support more snug for the wearer, the outsole is designed as flat. You don’t worry that your feet will get pain for a long walking because of the high heel. The five wood button was arranged in a line to add the cute element for mac brushes .