Sunday, February 6, 2011

bac blackhawks jerseys k to the women

until the advent of winter, temperatures plummet, what is not good dry out before classes resumed. Courses and teachers to make lesson is concerned, some students naturally feel very difficult. Thirteen iron ore from the back of the site back, pumping out steel has not yet started formal school in doing preparatory work. Using this short rest period, please return to the village  insanity dvd  days off to visit family. A door, kang mess-year-old sister, looked after the younger brother and two years old third brother, who closely surrounded me and asked me why I did not come back a long time, scrambling and I making out. Until the evening, Mom had come from, a look of exhaustion phase, learned from her mouth, his father went to the southeast of the mountain make iron and steel. The village has long been emptied of male labor, the crops depend on the ground can not  north face denali bac blackhawks jerseys k to the women, some have been bad there, she looked very distressed and kept sighing. And told me that my grandfather and great grandfather has recently been taken back from the estuary, in the commune shut, I heard two a day to eat some food, severe hunger. The next day, specially some steamed buns to me with two old men in the end to see what they have committed.

our village in the county southwest direction from the city fifteen years, the newly formed communes, located in Chang Village, located just south of town, off the South are separated by only a river, two miles from town, however, return school, a little way around a little, then to the commune  
   . Into the compound, the first under the hot sun to see the old man kneeling in a row, my heart, beads kept flowing down, roll up their trouser legs, knees following is broken glass sub. Grandpa went in front in a low voice he cried, and asked: He waved his hand, motioning me not to ask, Great Grandpa shook his head no residence. Then came out and a twenty-year-old young cadres, waving me inside. Went into  mac brushes  office, to ask the name, then told me: And asked me to make a clean break with him. Originally, I came to get some food to the elderly, the man left the buns, motioned me to get out. Walking alone on the way back to school, hard to understand, grandfather to leave their home empty-handed then do not? Home, house, land is divided out, her grandmother and mother begging for food led Uncle and I spent the begging In more than, what is not Doukua it?