Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not hide

the end of the mailbox stuffed with friends who sent e-cards,north face denali, there is always a few letters to open to vertigo. How not dazzle card is the column packed the recipient. General Fraud Group
mercy anyhow, after the recipient in the vast drop in the ocean if I found (actually also played a small name to the sender), then take a look at the neighbors (Hey, this person even also),mac makeup, and then replied to the message sent by a friend, to quibble, Guzuogaoshen tone: I think you can consider the bulk after the BCC.
BCC before I do not know what it was, do not know what CC is a copy given to anyone. Life was relatively simple, write to the object is limited to students. Things are marginal, does not require a third party to look over, do not review in private to others.
later that the Regularly frequented the year for members to send a self-made book titles, or document format, layout very carefully, but unfortunately did not adhere to the following few years. A casual look, surprised to find We normally show business gossip and more to exchange for the emotional connection, we encounter such a
master the That was my first job,nhl hockey, every day lots of media reporters to plug the company performed a small box ad. First lesson as a new entry, I got to the teachings is: Be sure to BCC! Imparting instruction under the speed of light I have acquired the advanced technology, to secure each recipient to see a fresh page, and this exclusive information only to master the sense of happiness. If unfortunately the copy when the Bcc, then I toss and turn this day to live, feel that they live up to the reporters expectations.
second job to go work in a strict process of the company, where I understand the deep meaning of Cc. The work of other colleagues such as e-mail,mac brushes, will have to copy department manager, department director, and Bcc company executives, seeking a robbery, a check against death. Correspondence with clients, but also copied to the three parties, as to teach my manager said: Do what must be seen - although I do not really mind what they see me, say can not see prove anything, except I hit a lot of characters in an Email in.
maybe that is the social rules, but why Nazhen I would like to copy my mother sent a letter to whom, close to whom a little bit?
basic, but I sent a letter Cc or Bcc the day, it is inevitable to think of life before was Rulangsihu, enigmatic and downright hypocritical. So I received a reply of his friend: Why secret? Do not hide ah.