Monday, January 10, 2011

blackhawks jerseys , a shot behind the box

the street when I sat anxiously waiting for the \in front of us. He skillfully opened the back seat of a bike box, remove the disinfectant and gauze, squat down and give me dressing. I am stunned, this is less than 5 minutes to emerge from where such a \Well he does not is an athlete? I subconsciously insanity workout to avoid him.\Mary is busy near to explain: This is the first aid staff, rest assured. I am skeptical to accept mac brushes boy's rescue. His skilful and enthusiastic service to the action I completely dispel the doubts with his inquiry and is operating. mac makeup is completed, the young man was busy packing, I started to ask: how do you do first aid bicycle ah, ambulance it? Young man blackhawks jerseys , a shot behind the box, smiled and said: Although this is just a bike, but well-equipped, it can be regarded as \
see my face suspicion, the ice hockey will be open before and after the two bike boxes, one by one Description: This is a heart defibrillator, which is the oxygen bag, mask, blood pressure, which is wound dressing materials, oxygen bottles, painkillers ... ... finally whispered, embarrassed: There are also simple maternal delivery devices too! I could not help but shocked at Zheliang little bike, actually assembled several first aid kits, so filled with a full range of first aid equipment!