Monday, January 17, 2011

the moon light on north face denali

Since that afternoon, I came across this garden, had it since a long time to leave it. I suddenly understood its intent. As I mentioned in a novel: \years, I can not find work, can not find the way to a sudden can not find almost anything, and I always roll a wheelchair to go to it there, only to escape with one of the world there is another world. In that novel I wrote: \Some people from taking a shortcut through the garden, while active in the garden, after which it  blackhawks jerseys  . \sitting or lying down, reading a book or want to do, break off branches of a tree branch about a beat, like me, do not drive away those who want to come to this world to understand why a small insect. \mid-air; ant Yaotouhuangnao stroked tentacles, suddenly think through what, Fleet of Foot turned away; ladybug crawl impatient, tired back then sent away the wings of a prayer, click off the  mac brushes; keep a tree trunk only to free oneself, like a lonely empty room; dew in the grass on the rotation, together, bending the grass fell to the ground Shuaikai ten thousand burst of golden light. \endless. \

I can not go in to remove several halls, except I can not go up tall altar can only see it from all angles, sheets, to the altar, I have been under every tree, every bad soon after its meters of grass and India have had my wheels. No matter what season, what the weather, time, I have spent in this garden. Sometimes a few moments to go home, sometimes to stay until the moon light on
 north face denali the floor. Can not remember what it is in the corner, and I want to spend hours absorbed in something on the death, but also with the same patience and thought about why I was born way. Think so for several years and finally figured out the last things: a person born, this is no longer a subject for debate, but  insanity workout a fact of God to him; God gave us this truth, , has been the way to ensure that its results, so death is not anxious to do something, death will inevitably come a holiday. Then I thought about this more than peace of mind, all eyes are no longer so terrible. For example, you get up early to stay up all night preparing the exam, suddenly thought of a long holiday waiting in front of you, you will not feel a little easier? And glad and grateful for such an arrangement?