Friday, January 28, 2011

I would like north face denali

high school I stay, I had more friends, maybe some have no contact now, but you have been in my mind, I will not forget you, never forget that period of happy high school time, we learn together, along with slapstick, together, ate together ... ... remember this every time, I could not help but cry, really, I am grateful for all I know is you make me feel like I'm not alone, give me a warm, many people will see that my family how, in fact, my family well, also  blackhawks jerseys good to me, but family members have to work, how can every day with you, but also like this, my friends, when they no longer give me warmth, I thank you, my friend.

holiday now, where my family also moved to know friends are no longer a day, own one home, I am very lonely, very hard to accept, some friends said I did not much free ah possession, a change I really want to  
mac brushes  his, let him try my taste, freedom is not so good, but also a strange moment of frustration, I hope the Internet every day, those good  insanity workout  I know and I can chat, but ... ... maybe everyone has something to be busy with each person, and I understand! today is really tough, my heart really was not like, I would like  north face denali return to the past, do not want to grow up, do not want to live now, I do not want freedom, I want friends! others no problem, even you do not talk to me, I want to feel at home, you know, the kind of warm feeling, you know? I am speechless, I want to cut off some time, maybe you do not have much of an impact for it, perhaps you would not know it, I would like to quietly think about it, the taste of good taste of the lonely, know me friends, do not try to contact me, I will cut off all my!