Wednesday, January 19, 2011

insanity workout to eat full

Just then the phone rings the summer bells rang, he saw the call of spring, and happy were connected to the phone  mac brushes  \Do not call me to pick you fall, you? spring pressing said. summer happy smile: spring, we have come to your downstairs, and I am sorry for making you wait a long time, my self how to fine cups ? spring, after listening to happy to say: Well, then you open the point Come on, you hungry, and I do a lot of dishes with you. side cried Autumn: Honey, you took them down, I lay meal waiting for you. Autumn said with a smile: Yes, I'll put them down under the wheelchair.
sumptuous food and wine, spring, fall, summer, rainbow they are happy together, they you a made me a  
north face denali to greet each other, care about. Dongkuaizi forgot the joy of the party are intoxicated, the food and wine intoxicated by the smell of them, or spring, said with a smile: I think we are hungry, insanity workout to eat full, talk to you good, what food cold, you can live up to my craft has. autumn heard quickly smiled and said: Yes, we first eat it, nothing more than something to fill his stomach big. summer smile read read the spring, fall, smiled and said: Brother, I see what you should have results to see your husband that followed his wife to sing. All right, let's eat. spring, after listening to blush and say: Summer is I promise to marry autumn. Autumn heart listened to the spring feel very happy, because  blackhawks jerseys loved one in front of friends admitted that they do. summer listening, and my heart felt a little pain, after all he had loved before, others think the bride will become a little sorry, but soon he felt from this came out, he is now a rainbow of love, but just a moment have some mixed feelings. look at the summer absence, and asked the concerned rainbow : summer, you all right, in fact, in the spring, summer, want to know what, she did not want to let everyone get so embarrassed, she smiled and said: eat, and after dinner we chat please? summer said with a smile: Rainbow I'm fine but I was thinking just one thing, a little panicked, I'm sorry everyone, we eat it.