Saturday, January 29, 2011

north face denali, perhaps a serious point

SY then after dinner Friday night and I fly home on the letter and he said, how do you go so early, I did want you to eat at night, in the company can not say. So he made a phone call came, the two exchanged greetings with some emotion, some, he said I have a question ask for your help. I thought a thought, I rely on, so fast, with high probability not a good thing. Then I said insanity dvd what happened. The things I will not say in the blog, focusing on the matter although it may seem that he is nothing, but in my opinion, that I will bear moral and legal responsibility, is to say, my moment his character has so little  north face denali, perhaps a serious point that is the moral integrity of the bit. The result is a very quick response I said that the fact that I have left the company to import and export, your busy, I'm sorry, c blackhawks jerseys an not help you to complete, and can not help you, I feel guilty, so you have a good rest, stability, and be sure to tell me that you eat a meal, well, you have a  mac brushes  rest, bye. later recalled the conversation, I'm damn quick response. Of course, I did not lie to him, and I do go to imports and exports, he's busy and I did not help out. Perhaps he also felt I was not going to help or recognize that I can not help, and it will not persist, and polite, farewell.

back yesterday afternoon, and the couple inadvertently everywhere Yan Xia Guang, I walked back to the 2008  
   -Royce many times the stores, which in the decoration, next to the Lamborghini store extremely gorgeous colorful sports car, of course, are not so gorgeous, the sun through the glass good. Then we walk through a jeweler, the oldest Yan eyes lit up and said, look, Hengyang! We follow the direction of his eyes, a huge billboard, that jewelry What I forgot, ad listed below a row of cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and then, then two, then, there has been, Hengyang, Hengyang followed by Hong Kong and Macau. In my persistent request, so he took this picture out and found the brand based on the original official Hengyang, and I said to get in to ask the clerk under this brand is a hundred or Zhuhai in Guangdong. His next picture in his camera.