Friday, January 28, 2011

north face denali dim lights to figure a long

this year's winter wedding has a special and more, residential yard several brides, and the sound of firecrackers after another, the wedding together is booming, four guests flocked to the yard early as the Spring Festival. Ate hundreds of meals, drinking festive wine, talked about the size of things together with family and friends, the loneliness of a person to dispel the winter. Wine of the world, guests and friends sold out! this year's winter, people who love exercise seem more special. Jiaogongzhijia not idle, playing pool, ping-pong game, blackhawks jerseys, playing balls increased, friendship enhanced, physical train. Exercise one hour per day, five years of health work, lives a happy life! Ah, the ball of the world, a sea of joy! Also, the winter vacation I took part in the I like to wander far apart and, mac brushes  , like geography. Internet side of his spare time training, while listening to music, met to exchange chat with friends, a winter that is also quite substantial. I thought:

one winter, accompanied by snow, accompanied with wine, accompanied by a ball, a net accompanied a friend from afar, not alone this winter! I'm under a tree at the corner waiting for you unknown
north face denali dim lights to figure a long, long pull, there are numerous pedestrians walk from my side, until you finally appeared in my sight, I bravely approached you. But your feet are shrinking in the distance with another person, who before me hold your hand, never wear the back with a declaration of my redundant. Then came a busy  insanity workout  in the helpless screams, street name so stray dogs are not to stir, a few behind the bark of the black line to cover up a few unspoken words: wash sleep.