Thursday, January 6, 2011

I enthusiastically took her outstretched but the bird some slender

day is April *** *** in the afternoon, although the time or in the late spring, but the Castle City already had the taste of summer, it has long been tsix way, five fingers Road area, the mac makeupstalls placed in a  vibram five fingersplace chaos. Sometimes, these street vendors also specifically through, as people cherihe short summer wear in the body. To after work, a municipal guard incoming telephone call asking Ai Mayor, you now have an empty, some people want to come see you. I replied and asked him to come in!I really do not think, come in the Xiao Hong! I was still bent over the desk sign and ratify the final document, when I heard the knock on the door gently to answer, come in, the door open. desk when I still did not come to spare some time to come to the rise in from the corner of the eye from a distance I feel a sudden rains Yiduohongyun, but with an pear fragrance. I instinctively looked up when the discovery is Xiao Hong, I do not know why suddenly jumped up from the comfort of the seat.

white hands, even asked some stuttering, Xiao Hong, how are you! You come to the Castle, why not make a phone call to? I did not think about is you, I was busy with work carried away! she laughs and says, I do not know your phone number ah, I made a phone
ice hockey  present, Fuzhou City is located five points to ease the food stalls, preparing food stalls scattered streets stalls, concentrated to a piece of management. In the future, the streets will also take tea \Meanwhile, Jinan District, the food stalls to be set to ease after point, so that some eligible stalls, grooming point of presence to the operators within the specification.of: Lin Chun Li Xin-zhi (This article Source: Southeast Express insanity workout to the bureau, they said the phone privacy leadership, and asked your office, they said it yourself, then, Ai Mayor today exactly, but still would not tell me your phone number. I said, you are welcome to the Castle, the seat, quickly sit down. she laughed and said, Ai mayor, you take my hands loose it! You grasp so tight, how do I take it?