Friday, January 28, 2011

north face denali Haha, and then did not charge too

Asian Cup semi-final last night saw the exciting duel between South Korea and Japan have been seeing 12:15 ~ finally see the results are certainly a more exciting game, last minute of extra time South Korea to tie the game I almost called out, almost provoke meal I Met Your Mother scolded. . . Did seem to say good to the stadium at 8 am today, table tennis, and girls are invited others, but taking into account the others are girls to me a boy to look good ~ So many wanted to name a few more fellow men ~ But a play. . . Almost called  blackhawks jerseys are notified under 8:00 for the most part did not expect my fellow man is even so far away. . . Looks like we all get up. . . How can this happen? ? At 6 o'clock, I got up as usual to lay soy milk, and morning reading ... ... I'm still looking forward to having no one willing to accompany me a go. . . But as time goes by a single minute, I know I can not the same as last night, the last time the Korean team . . If I go alone  insanity workout  is. . . Oh, not much to say, it had not to go. .
 Happen to have the Lakers and Utah, so look for a little while ~ see the Lakers bullied the horrendous Sir, I really could not stand. . . Determined to leave, just to queue up to buy fire burning ~ ~ buy a fire Caesar Caesar Caesar ~ ~ ready to buy a fire in today's small-ah ~ but know the team had to wait long, but fortunately there are close to my aunt in her house seat to account for  north face denali Haha, and then did not charge too much effort to get 2 ~ ~ ~ Price rise, less than 1 yuan how much to buy. . . Increases do not feed ah. . . The last part of  mac brushes  grandmother gave to the grandmother, no one get in the house, Dad and he resorted to tricks of the misbehaving child. . . I saw him calmly took out his ID card, said to me: . . Do you want the authentication? ? But to see his ID card into the door calmly, crunching a few, turned obediently opened the door. . . (I will faint one.. It seems an old hand ah, hehe ~) while stocks things have been noon. . . But not in a hurry to eat, so he and dad together ... ... ... ...