Friday, March 25, 2011

Beijing University of Posts and doctoral suicide note ,

     Beijing University of Posts and suicide death of a doctoral

    According to Beijing University of Posts and doctoral

    suicide note,



    I have. I think I really want better.

    the world is desperate for a ditch of stagnant water, no matter how frustrating I am here also excites the slightest ripple. All efforts will be stepped on the foot of vested interests, all are faced with the difficult struggle. Cold person, thank you ever look down on me, so I finally under such a determination. Yan Liang secular, earthly ugly, disgusting face, hateful pressure, you have the wind go.

    I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

    my poor mother made me give up the worth of the most sorry for is you ... ... I now think of your white hair gray, rough hands, the year most of the food is bread to pickles, a blue jacket worn for so many years, is it a New Year's, I will hurt to death.

    filial son, unworthy, not make you pay to be rewarded, so many years for you to put up with hardships a person I have been reading Dr. BUPT ... ah ... have all my commitment to you,blackhawks jerseys, have no means to fulfill I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

    son is a useless person, has been since leaving home, in fact, thinking about all the time so you can eat a roast duck in Beijing to see Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, live in houses, got into the car, no longer I went to picking up rubbish, Shi Polan, do not go to see people making money on the construction site cooking people looked down upon ... ...

    However, so many years, I have nothing to you, I can not even buy you always wanted but could not bear the dentures did not give your partner to buy, when in bed at night think about you every meal Rice is not strong in wearing dentures with that painful dry bread Mozhuo,mac brushes, could not stop my tears to flow ... ... one hundred ah, but is a hundred dollars, ah, one hundred is not enough bosses officials drawn a Heyan the money,vibram 5 fingers, I gave you can not afford,mac makeup!

    I'm so useless.

    present knowledge is too useless. Useful only money and power, relationships and the background is useful.

    now by honest talent to succeed, too hard too hard. I have been trying to find work, but no one with me. I was completely desperate in the world.

    desperate. My liver began to hurt, do not write ... ... I should go after the brother would have a Hi Point, and take care ... ... finally the end of it, I am very happy. Farewell, mother!