Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love in the sun - Linhai News

     That day, I actually met in the wave farms. I used the Usual this time, I have been off the phone, pull the two layers of curtains, and resolutely carried out to make Lanjue afternoon. But that morning, sounded out the window and cry of Almost in a moment, I Taichedawu to lay down the insistence of their lifestyle. I got up and small to draw the curtains, look out Bai Liangliang to my little surprised. It turned out that the so-called morning is this like? Everything seemed fresh and welcome. So I call to pull the curtains opened, the desire for integration into the outside world, and quickly occupied the whole of my heart. I can not wait, I have to try it. Clothes in the closet I turned and saw me a few years ago a white shirt and a washing-off blue jeans. Washed with water under the face, no makeup, I will be out of the house.
    fact, I'm not sure they want to start what to do. Still thinking about while walking, I do not know if his best buddies to make out the door, I am afraid to turn below the glasses. In my circle, I carry the most I always within minutes, the average person in the eyes of himself as However, in normal times, I can not kill himself transformed into a
    I go out about a hundred meters behind him and came out In fact, I do not cook at home more than a year, but I still have pots and pans I seem to remember something. Saying more than a year ago, I did some cooking, and do a full table of ten dishes and opened a bottle of good red wine, also point a pair of candles. However, that night, when I received a text message, I put all the dishes are poured into the trash, quaff a bottle of red wine, and then decided to not cook from a. You may have guessed,blackhawks jerseys, it was a rather fall into the conventional love story. I once had a man in love, but love the man I am not very clear. In his birthday, I wanted to draw his stomach, but he did not give me a chance. He put his own stomach empty, to another woman. An old love that I have for my sacrificial victims, and a completely new I grow overnight. I still have to support women than men hard up the argument a hundred times on hard, it is mainly because men tend to be willing to hard for others, not their hands on the next. And women willing to own The next day I did two things; resign and change the image. The former because the man is my former colleague, I really can not stand him again in front of me dangling, and I know he went in front of me dangling the consequences will be a bit serious, it will directly lead to me Caution He between me and another woman also dangling some time, I tried to He seems determined that I had eaten. However, the injury is a strange phenomenon. For the first time into the heart and lungs may be pain, to numb more, but turned into more of an energy, and a man make a determined effort to promote energy. Resigned the day, I went to barber shop hair dyed burgundy.
    In fact, I become a The barber asked me if I was ready to take their own how to do hair. I say He asked several times, I am still so indifferent to say So I became a big red wine with a wave of fashion girl. So from this perspective, sometimes a person's life take, who were not the result of their choice, are often implied by others. I quit and turned to wine red gorgeous girl, when I get all my friends do not know how to do? They feel responsibility to my future a collective consultation. The results of consultation is: I may be more suitable to become the bar boss. Because just last night I drank a bottle of wine to create a record in one breath, I turned wine red 女郎 self-inflicted, then there are indications that, I seem to be suitable for Zuoge bar proprietress. Just a friend that a small bar to the transfer of messages, simply opportune, so I called a pharmacist from a pharmacy turned to a bar proprietress.
    as bar proprietress, I seem to be gifted. This does not, I put the bar named I wore my red wine signature choppy hair (sometimes deliberately put it mess up), half-amused eye shadow set off by extra Shenyou big eyes, Flaming Lips, walking Fengbai willow. I know that I am style, and sometimes feel is the film But I will not mean the black shops open, but often is half sold, half to send. I put my side of bold character to the limit, my I have friends in various quarters shuttle. No friends, I have to sit at the bar, light a cigarette, leisurely spitting smoke ring. I deal with them, laugh or swig, but only I know, I makeup of the more dense, more fragile my heart, I have to be careful to protect it, I will not easily dig to the heart of any man.
    but wave appeared. In fact, there is no wave beginning to affect my life on the wall. I can not remember what time he first came. This is a cool boy. Really for this type of boys, I like the Antarctic to the Arctic,mac brushes, did not feel the same way. So, he was the first N time to time, I finally realized that this was a frequent visitor to my bar, but only nod and smile of friendship. Most of the friends of him and I am more familiar with each other, and I will be the time to toast a drink with him or something. Down several times, there has been another of his feelings: The child sensible, honest and kind. He would often like to join the men, will face hard for their own filling my drink. He always lightly toasted finish his mouthful, and I am not a requirement. Sometimes I go to other stalls in the deal, will feel his eyes, consciously or unconsciously follow. Hit my eyes, he was immediately embarrassed dodge a camel, and even, I seem to be able to feel his face slightly red. Later observed that he cares and what kind of people come together, no matter to what extent are the others crazy, he is not always carried away the. The strange thing is, his friend seemed to be no objection to this, they did not say he was In fact, many of his friends and him up the bar,vibram 5 fingers, just to have a worry when drunk friends around.
    life gradually emerging significance of the wave displayed. That night, I fail to beat an old customer, really drunk. Bob and friends, my messy feet, eyes blurred. I sat down at the table when they, a friend gave me back a full glass of red wine. I drank it down, the man poured a full cup, when I raise my glass when a hand turned over, and take away my glasses. I have also clamored to refuse it. Lift our sight, it is wave,mac makeup, and his face was very red, strange, ah, he does not drink. I Quduo, he had his drink. Moment of collective booing his friends, said he liked me. Bobo's face was more red, but he was silent. I do not know which nerve pulled, and suddenly wanted to tease him, then leaned into him deliberately, like a baby and asked: Friends laugh even more. I readily took someone else's glasses, pour yourself a glass. I said: , broken. I leaned over Qushi, right middle finger was not careful to draw a hole. Drops down at the moment, wave grabbed my hand, eyes filled with sorrow. I was not conscious feel pain, but also want to open this quiet boy. I'm angry like to ask: My tears burst out of the moment. At that moment, I thought that once I get a superb interpretation of the free ex-boyfriend, he had said in my ear how much hot love, then ah, but, sweet Youzi in the ears, feeling already died a long time. I cry I shook wave, murmured: I wave a Lan Guo, embrace me into his arms. He patted my back, lift my injured hand, on the mouth, gently absorb a drop of blood. Band-Aid in the waiter to take over, I have been surprisingly quiet in his arms down. Very strange feeling, I cling to one year younger than I am of this boy, there has never been a practical sense.
    I think, Next, and I wave will start very romantic love. Bobo is the night came, he was not as customers or friends, but as my Huhuashizhe. He always accompany me to the closing, and then sent me home. We became friends in the circle of tacit pair. But the strange thing is, ball or not you love me. This started to make me angry, but very good for me to see him, I think this may be his personality dictates, then this was no longer intertwined. Because the nature of my work during the day, especially in the morning, ball never came to me, he wanted me to rest it. But I was a bit strange, ball work in the unit during the day and can not sleep late like me, and he has all night to accompany me to that night, how his body be able to stand? Sometimes I feel bad for him and let him go back to sleep, he would not say anything. In the end, I will concentrate on enjoying the care of his.
    but to live for to this morning, I actually met in the wave farms. I saw him, he is a former butcher shop a few big drum lug serious bone. I told him, See that he was overjoyed. He said: He said: decided to cook at home, doing my full-time chef. Unexpectedly, we also went to farms in this day come.
    the morning, we bought a good Jige Cai, and happy to Zouhui my dorm. On the way, I gaily like a bird. Walking, ball close to my ear suddenly said: Wave suddenly shouted: I strongly urge: Of course, in the end not the wave of the solo, but I and two of his quartet of the. In the cool and bright sun, and the cool and bright boy, saying the three words so cool and bright, my heart is full of moving.
    reward our stomach, I asked Bobo: My love for you has the taste of alcohol aphrodisiac. In this sunny afternoon, his love through me all previous years of dark or ambiguous, bringing clear atmosphere of life. I know that I will once again be willing for their