Friday, March 25, 2011

Black jacket

 That was many years ago , but I still remember .

the sun was warm , he came face , wearing a black jacket, tall,mac brushes, thin arms, a slim woman .

pass . Most memorable is that I was looking back at their backs , and the sun pulling their overlapping shadows of the old long,vibram 5 fingers, in my feet.

man who is my friend from high school to like, from the big together , friends are always in my ear Let's talk about his friends eagerly , eyes a little worship to now is impressive.

Now he was in love with another woman.

high school friends at the school gate waiting for the figure hovering in my mind.

I sort of sense of loss . To give the feelings of friends is not worth four or five years .

had some things , and there is no first come first served , and not have to pay gains .

Later, friends also love, love, vigorous . That relationship to go fast too soon . Friends are still free and easy lively , but not affectionate .

years later,mac makeup, in his home shop before I saw a young man buying cigarettes , clean, slender fingers of money ,blackhawks jerseys, wearing a simple silver ring style , wearing a black jacket. After buying cigarettes when he , and turned to leave the back, reminds me of college days, I was so impressed that the back . Graduate has been found for many years, suddenly began to miss friends .

Today, we have gone through the green suddenly years. Has been found only named his own black suit and jacket . Can we meet again in Beijing for her blessing. We must also find a warm and happy to bring our jackets .